|Job Role||Software Engineer - Java|
|Experience||2 to 5 year|
|Walk-in time||11:00 AM|
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
As a Application person for a Global Trade Finance Application, you will be required to provide Application Maintenance Services.
Your daily responsibilities will include analysis, design, develop, code, test, debug and communicate the details to stakeholders to satisfy business requirements.
Also, Investigate/ analyze and provide solutions to business on BAU related issues.
This position requires knowledge on multiple technologies, extremely good analytical skills, environment management and configuration and very strong communication working with multiple stakeholders across globe.
You will also guide team members from partner organization in projects delivery.
The individual should be proficient in development skills for more than one technology as well as proficient in multiple design techniques.
- Should have solid hands-on experience in Core Java, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Should have knowledge Unix shell scripts.
- Working knowledge of Oracle preferred or other RDBMS.
- Exposure to MQ, NDM, Control-M is a plus.
- Good to have WebSphere, iReport exposure.
- CITRIX will be added advantage.
- Experience in developing and/or supporting 24/7 mission critical applications.
- 3-5 years IT work experience (financial industry preferred).
- Should have worked in Agile and/ or Waterfall model.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire technical knowledge and skills quickly.
- Strong communications and management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and/ or tight deadlines.
- Trade finance domain knowledge preferred.
Bangalore ,Karnataka ,India , Pin code: 560001
Phone No : not mentioned
Email id: not menioned