|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
|Experience||1 to 2 years|
|Walk-in date||not mentioned|
|Walk-in time||not mentioned|
Fiserv is a global organization with more than 13,000 clients and approximately 22,000 associates worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to achieve best-in-class results. The company is highly regarded for its financial services technology and services innovation, including award-winning solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing.
Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what's possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
1. Participate in identifying scope of testing for each project (features, regression, and defects) and providing estimates.
2. Responsible for delivering quality work with defined quality gates and standards.
3. Participates in the development of test strategies and test plans which includes developing test scenarios and test cases for the business functionality as defined in the test plan.
4. Performs regression testing using test plans created, and updating the plans as needed.
5. During regression testing, analyzes test results from automated testing tool or manual tests in HP Quality Center.
6. Perform project updates and manage testing artifacts in HP Quality Center tool.
7. Coordinating assignments with QA Team Lead.
8. Closely work with Technical/Functional lead for defining testing scope for the projects.
9. Ensure all defects are logged in tracking system.
10. Prioritize issues to ensure timely resolution.
11. Provide all required documentation.
12. Respond promptly to any requests from development regarding open issues.
13. Ensure issues have appropriate resolutions once corrected.
1. Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Around 1-2 years of experience working in banking application.
3. The candidates must have technical testing experience (i.e. devices, mobile, tablet, printers).
4. Should have exposure to Quality center specially test plan, test lab and defects modules.
5. Process understanding: SDLC and Agile Scrum.
6. Testing expertise in Usability, Mobile testing.
7. Exposure in testing APIs and Integration testing will be an advantage.
8. Should be able to independently understand the functional specifications to build the test cases.
9. Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills are required.
10. Ability to multi-task and be flexible with priorities.
11. Familiarity with Microsoft Office products required.
Gurgaon ,Haryana ,India , Pin code: not mentioned