|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate|
|Experience||1 to 3 years|
|Walk-in date||07 July 2017|
|Walk-in time||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Capgemini is one of the world?s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
1. Candidate should have 1 to 3 years of experience in BPO Industry.
2. Should have good typing speed, 35WPM with 96% accuracy.
3. Experience in health Insurance sector would be preferred.
4. Good knowledge of MS- Excel/Word & Outlook.
5. Should be willing to work in a 24/7 shift environment (Especially in night shift).
6. Should have good communication skills and good command over written English.
Capgemini Technology Services India Pvt Ltd., 6th Floor, Prestige Cyber Towers, 117-Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Karapakkam, Chennai - 600 097.
Chennai ,Tamil Nadu ,India , Pin code: 600 097