|Job Role||Web Designer|
|Experience||1 to 2 years|
|Walk-in date||24 July - 28 July 2017|
|Walk-in time||10:00 AM|
We offer scientific partnership to global life science companies by delivering a spectrum of medical, marketing, training, intelligence, and analytics services.
The depth of our scientific expertise, scale of operations, offshore delivery model, global footprint, and intellectual property (IP) help us deliver value across multiple dimensions. We offer cost-effective solutions and services. We have the ability to work with global teams and their local affiliates for marketing and educational programs.
Our IPs have helped global clients in developing innovative platforms and solutions for various research and development programs.
The roles and responsibilities of the Web Developer include the following:
1. Develop HTML frames and HTML pages as per design provided by designer.
2. Ability to adapt latest technologies and implement the same on projects.
3. Development of websites and e-modules as per the requirement by coordinating with designer and Tech team.
4. Responsible to follow the best practices followed in the department regarding - processes, communication (internal & external), project management, documentation and technical requirements like HTML and programming.
5. Strong working knowledge on CSS and CSS3 and HTML4/HTML5.
6. Exposure and basic working knowledge to jQuery.
7. Knowledge on different creative design formats like AI/PSDs.
8. Mentor and review junior web designers.
9. Participate in Internal client calls to understand and discuss proposed solution.
Any graduate with 1-2 years of relevant experience in website responsive design.
Good communication skills.
Experience in Responsive website development.
Experience in any framework preferably Bootstrap.
Indegene LifeSystems Pvt Ltd,
Aspen Block G4, 3rd Floor,
Manyata Embassy Business Park ,
Outer Ring Road, Nagawara,
Bangalore ,Karnataka ,India