|Job Role||Digital Cartographer|
|Experience||0 to 3 years|
|Walk-in date||10 & 11 Aug 2017|
|Walk-in time||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic and navigation software.
As a member of the Content Operations Data Production Unit, Pune you are expected to deliver the following:
1. As a Digital Cartographer, you will be responsible to create and update high quality map database.
2. You gain extensive understanding of the TOMTOM specification, processes and editing environment.
3. You build competency in handling multiple map sources while standardizing your base maps.
4. You continuously improve knowledge, skills and expertise in map specifications, editing methodology and processes.
5. You can continuously improve the production target achieving high level of efficiency and quality.
6. Youre proactive, a great team player and above all you love your work.
Written Test (Aptitude+GIS+General).
TomTom India Pvt Ltd, 7th Floor,
Binarius, Deepak Fertlizers Complex,
Near Golf Course, Shastri Nagar,
Yerwada, Pune, Landmarks: Near Golf Course / Sales Tax Office Lane / Behind IBM.
Pune ,Maharashtra ,India